THREE APPS IN ONE:
Dough is a three-in-one solution for personal finance. Manage your accounts, budgets/reports and bills in the same application.
Save time by entering everything once. No need to switch in and out of three apps and learn three user interfaces.
The free version is restricted to a total of thirty (30) transactions within a checking, savings/cash and credit account.
You can also create and manage ten (10) bills.
Finally the free version allows you to manage five (5) recurring transactions.
VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY:
At current prices, we believe our app represents one of the best values in the app store finance category.
But don't take our word for it, compare the free versions.
CONSISTENT USER INTERFACE:
Dough makes it quick and easy to enter data by providing auto completion,pre filled fields and few required fields. Transactions are easy to browse using visually appealing and intuitive icons.
There are close to 20 How To articles available on our web site.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific questions.
Due to repeated questions on customizing categories, we are providing this link:
Below is a breakdown by modules.
- Create and manage unlimited checking, credit card or cash/savings accounts
- Add, modify or delete any account.
- Capture detailed information for each account.
- Manage recurring transactions with ability to set period as none, once, weekly, two weeks, twice a month, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, every six months and annually
- Split Transactions
- Reconcile checking accounts
- Transfer between accounts
- See realtime snapshot of account balance on the overview screen
- Use easy to use icons to identify transaction categories
- Purge old transactions in any date range
- Create monthly budget and view which categories have money available and which are overspend.
- Ability to modify monthly budget. Work with as many or as few categories as you like in your budgets.
- Provides budget stats such as budgeted income vs. current income and budgeted expense vs. current expense.
- Customize category names represented by icons.
- Turn categories on/off
- See a realtime snapshot of your monthly budget progress on the dashboard
- Generate dynamic reports in tabular form or pie charts in any date range for any account or all accounts.
- See pie chart of monthly spending
- See a bar chart of monthly top 10 spending categories
- Export of Transactions via Email
- Add, modify and delete any bill
- Input and track bills due including information such as payment address, paid date, paid amount and confirmation number.
- Manage recurring bills with the ability to set recurrence as one, once, weekly, two weeks, twice a month, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, every six months and annually
- Pay a bill with any account
- See the top five upcoming bills on the overview screen at all times.
- Password protection with pin
- Work with over thirty beautiful intuitive icons representing spending categories and three income categories.
- Includes three custom categories displaying number 1,2 and 3 which can be customized if no other category fits
- Data is 100% secure. Your data is never send to our servers.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Dough Free is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-06-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
Dough Free (version 2.4) has a file size of 1.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.